SolarWinds Virtualization Manager, ( formerly Hyper9 Virtualization Manager ), is Solarwinds' comprehensive all-in-one virtualization management software that delivers integrated capacity planning, VM sprawl control, performance monitoring, configuration management and chargeback automation - all in one affordable product that’s easy to download, deploy and use. In fact it’s so easy that you can be up and running in less than an hour!
Whether you currently manage as few as fifty virtual machines or a massive corporate cloud, SolarWinds Virtualization Manager can scale to meet your needs. In fact, SolarWinds virtualization management software is already helping IT pros like you manage early deployments as well as large-scale, distributed environments of over 10,000 VMs.
Virtualization Management Software Highlights:
- Proactively monitor, predict, detect, and troubleshoot capacity bottlenecks with real-time dashboards and alerts
- Determine optimal VM placement, explore what-if scenarios, identify capacity shortfalls, and determine application-specific capacity needs
- Efficiently budget and plan for new purchases, identify waste, and investigate public cloud options
- Proactively monitor virtualization health indicators that can help you predict problems before they happen
- Deeply analyze storage I/O problems unique to virtual and private cloud deployments
- Troubleshoot application and workload issues in the context of discovered virtual dependencies
- Quickly discover and act on VMware performance issues using flexible alerts and integrated recommendations
VM Sprawl Control
- Find idle/stale VMs, zombie VMs, orphaned files, and over-allocated VMs
- Use our vSphere 5 licensing dashboard to track your allocated vRAM and optimize your VM performance
- Track VM and host configurations over time and determine if your virtual environment configuration is drifting from the gold standard
- Troubleshoot VMware performance problems faster by looking back at configurations over time with Time Travel
- Easy-to-use chargeback/showback reporting
- Compare the cost of moving virtual workloads to the cloud versus keeping them in-house
Integration with SolarWinds Storage Manager
- Virtualization Manager integrates with SolarWinds Storage Manager, allowing you to go beyond the datastore stats, to the LUN and ultimately the disk level stats
- Provides full VM-to-spindle visibility for simpler and quicker troubleshooting
Virtualization Manager widgets can be embedded in external sources, such as a Microsoft® SharePoint® site, to provide other teams the necessary visibility into your virtual infrastructure without having to give them access to vCenter
Virtualization Manager widgets can also be incorporated into SolarWinds Application Performance Monitor and Network Performance Monitor to create one view of your applications, network, and virtualized infrastructure.