Orion Server & Application Monitor
Monitoring Application Performance Has Never Been Easier or More Affordable!
Powerful Server & Application Management!
Solarwinds® Server and Application Monitor (SAM) delivers powerful monitoring, alerting, and reporting capabilities for applications and servers - and at a price that won’t draw unnecessary attention from your CFO. Solarwinds® SAM provides agentless performance monitoring for hundreds of applications and types of infrastructure including Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, SQL Server, Windows Server and many more.
And it does more than just track statistics - for many applications and servers, it even tells you what those statistics mean. Solarwinds® SAM’s Expert Templates recommend what to monitor, tells you why, and even recommends optimal thresholds.
It’s more than just software, Solarwinds® SAM delivers practical knowledge. But don’t just take Solarwind's word for it - download a free fully functional, 30-day trial and experience the power of Solarwinds® SAM for yourself!
Out-of-the-Box Support for:
- Hewlett-Packard (HP) ProLiant
- Dell – PowerEdge
- IBM – X Series
- VMware Hosts
Application Performance Monitoring Highlights:
- Get at-a-glance insight into the health of your physical and virtual applications and server infrastructure - all through a single pane of glass
- Monitor virtually any application and the underlying servers it runs on using out-of-the-box monitors or templates from the Community Content Exchange on thwack
- Keep an eye on the complex, multi-tier application architectures that are unique to your business and IT environment by aggregating views of server and application groups by service (such as email), location, or department
- Perform root-cause analysis across your physical and virtual apps and servers
- Quickly pinpoint the source of performance issues using an intuitive, LUCID™ interface designed to work the way you do
- Take control over how you are alerted by configuring alerts and escalation sequences based on correlated events, sustained conditions, complex combinations of states, and more
- Eliminate unnecessary disruptions by configuring intelligent alerts that recognize application and server dependencies
- Simulate the performance your end-users’ experience using out-of-the-box user experience monitors for popular applications and core IT services such as email and HTTP
- Quickly and easily deploy Orion SAM in less than an hour using a powerful Application Discovery Engine and out-of-the-box dashboards, alerts, and reports - no expensive training or consultants required
- Migrate from open-source solutions such as Nagios® with the Open Source Script Processor
- Leverage existing Microsoft® Active Directory™ user accounts and groups and simplify creation of Orion login credentials
- Integration with Server and Application Monitor (SAM) and Synthetic End User Monitor provide a comprehensive view into application, server, synthetic transaction, and network performance.
- Leverage Nagios scripts as Solarwinds® SAM runs Nagios scripts natively, ensuring you continue to realize value from the time and effort you have invested.
- Monitor Java-based applications including JBoss, GlassFish, Weblogic, Apache Tomcat, and more with JMX MBean support.